Monday, June 25, 2012

More Tough Mudder Pictures

Here are a few more pics from Tough Mudder.  In my official post, I promised you some muddy ones and that's exactly what you're getting.  The quality isn't all that great because they were taken with an old-fashioned water-proof camera that we took along the way.  Ya know, one of those that you have to wind to advance?  ha ha!  Anyway, the pictures turned out kind of grainy so I thought I'd play around with them in Instagram.  I like how they turned out.  The 6th one down is my favorite!










 


*Also note that there are a few bonus pictures on the VRR Facebook page that you won't find on the blog.  Be sure to check out my Tough Mudder album and while you're there, please "like" my Facebook page if you haven't already! 

No comments:

Post a Comment