Banana Pudding Pie
1 box vegan vanilla pudding (I used Dr. Oetker)
2 cups non-dairy milk, preferably unsweetened
1-2 very ripe bananas
Graham cracker crust
optional toppings: shaved coconut, cocoa powder
1. Prepare pudding according to package directions.
2. Thinly slice bananas and line the bottom and sides of graham cracker crust.
3. Pour cooked pudding into crust, covering bananas.
4. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
5. When ready to serve, top slices with a dusting of cocoa powder and shaved coconut.