Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Blog Updates




In case you haven't noticed, I've recently made some changes to the
blog that I'd like to bring to your attention.

  • Find VRR on Facebook - For starters, I'm very excited to have finally launched Vegan Road Runner on Facebook!  I wasn't smart enough to figure out how to put a "Like" button on my blog but if you click on the link it will take you to my FB page and you can "like" me from there.  Not only will you get links to VRR posts as soon as they're posted but you'll also get quick status updates about my runs and meals, interesting links and recipes, and witty observations on my vegan life. 
  • "Like" my posts on Facebook - Following each post is a "like" button so you can just click right on that to show that you like the specific post.  What a great way to share my race recaps and recipes with all your friends, right?
  • Search VRR - Looking for a certain recipe, ingredient, or topic that I might have written about?  Now you can type a key word or phrase into the search box and a list of posts will show up that have that in it.
  • Recipe Index - An easy way to browse, search, and print my recipes.  All new recipes I post will have a printable recipe and eventually all my previously posted recipes will, too.  They aren't all in there yet but I'm working on it!
  • Labels - Instead of searching for, say, "1/2 marathon," you can click on it in the labels list and it will pull up all the posts that are about 1/2 marathons.  While I'm still working on the Recipe Index, this is another way to find what you're looking for (ex. click on entrees, appetizers, desserts).
  • Subscribe to VRR - Add Vegan Road Runner RSS feed to your reader such as Google or Yahoo.
  • Popular Posts - A list of the top 5 all-time most popular posts.  If you haven't read these posts, you're obviously missing out.

Thanks for taking the time to check out these new features.  Please let me know what you think by leaving a comment either in the comments section below or on Facebook

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment