Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Rock CF Photo Shoot


Photo Credit: John Martin

Two weeks ago my friend Emily from Rock CF texted me a picture of a performance tank top with the Rock CF logo on it.  They have sweet gear but a performance tank is a first.  I immediately started to text her back to say I wanted one.  Then I got another text from her asking if I would model one for a photo shoot!  I was beyond excited!!  

I picked up my tank top and shorts on Friday.  The company Emily went with is UR Sportswear (pronounces "You Are"), a U.S. company designed by women, for women. The goal is for women to feel confident in their workout clothing.  I think it's pretty cool.  Emily is such a strong and confident woman so choosing UR Sportwear to produce the Rock CF Elite Performance line is the perfect choice.  

On Saturday, Brian and I met Emily, intern Kate, my friend Lindsay, and photographer John at the Dequindre Cut for the shoot.  We had so much fun!  Most of the time we were either running toward or away from John.  Usually together, sometimes individually.  A couple of times he wanted jazz hands, just for fun.  One time he even ran along with us taking photos.  There was a lot of smiling.  So much smiling!  Emily helped out by holding the big white screen and providing comic relief.  Here are some of the behind-the scenes shots.

Photo Credit: Brian Wolski

Photo Credit: Brian Wolski

Photo Credit: Brian Wolski

Photo Credit: Brian Wolski

Photo credit: Emily Schaller

This tank is incredibly comfortable.  I wore a small and the fit was a bit loose, which I actually like.  I love that they are a bit longer, too.  And they are super cute!  I get so many compliments when I wear Rock CF gear so I'm happy to finally have a performance tank top for hot weather.  The lightning bolt on the back is a sweet touch.  And when you purchase Rock CF gear you help support the fight against cystic fibrosis.  

Each tank comes with a Rock CF guitar pick.  Rock on!


Ladies, order your Rock CF Elite Performance Miles tank in Mint or Indigo today!

No comments:

Post a Comment