Tuesday, August 14, 2012

My Recipes on the Bell Plantation Website!

I submitted two of my PB2 recipes to the Bell Plantation website and they are both up!  Do they put every recipe up that is submitted?  Maybe.  But am I still excited about it?  Of course!  It looks like they've recently redone their recipe section because at first there were some typos and I was embarrassed to admit that they were mine.  Looks as though they've since remedied the situation.  

Since they've gone up on the website I've gotten a lot more traffic on my blog so thanks Bell Plantation!
There are also a lot of other great recipes on the site.  (Not all are vegan, though, but many can be modified.)  Check them out!

3 comments:

  1. How cool! Congratulations! Now when will your book be out? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha ha, thanks! Um, I need to build up my collection a bit more before the book will be ready! :)

      Delete