Friday, July 12, 2013

Summer Soaps from Cellar Door Soap & Skin

Seriously, where is the summer going?!  I know I've been delinquent in general here on the blog, but this post specifically is one that I've been wanting to do since May.  Yes, MAY.  So yeah, it's a little late and some of these soaps might be gone.  But if so, worry not because they have so many to choose from!  I honestly cannot keep up with all the soaps that Cellar Door has been putting out.  Every time I turn around there's another amazing new scent.  And you know how I have a hard time exercising restraint when it comes to soap!  Especially new soap.  And limited edition soap?  Uh oh.

Here are a few really great ones from the summer collection (that I haven't used and/or given away yet):



And this is obviously my FAVORITE from the summer collection.  But I didn't have to tell you that, did I?  (wink, wink)



I also really liked Grass Stain and Tomato Vine.  Both were fresh, clean outdoorsy scents.

Some other great soaps I want to hoard in my closet are Yuzu (grapefruit), Patchouli Bergamot (smells more bergamot than patchouli), and Lemon Verbena.  Just to name a few, of course!

Check out Cellar Door on Facebook to find your favorite soap!  You can also order online.  But I recommend going to the market and getting your nose right up to the soap.  That's what I do!

What is your favorite summer scent?


No comments:

Post a Comment