Saturday, November 6, 2010

Overly-Ambitious Blogging Plans

So my plan to post something every day in November has already gone kaflooey.  It's like when I said I would cook at least one new dinner and dessert each week and after week one I was back to spaghetti, tacos, big salads, and Subway, with Lara Bars for dessert.  SO, the new plan is to post as often as I have time.  

I'm excited because I just placed an order at Vegan Essentials.  The main reason was to order Gluten-Free Pancake and Waffle Mix by Cherrybrook Kitchen.  Shipping is a little ridiculous so I figured I better add a few more things, such as some fudge sauce, a carrot cake mix, some digestive enzymes, and a probiotic.  There were a few other tempting items but with Christmas cookie season fast approaching, I decided it was best to hold off other treats.

Looking forward to a good long (and cold!) run in the morning, followed by a cup of hazelnut coffee and blueberry bagel from Panera.  And now it's time to brew some Yogi Peach DeTox tea and find something to watch on Netflicks... 

No comments:

Post a Comment