Friday, July 13, 2012

Farmer's Market Fridays - 7/13/12

It's Friday again and you know what that means - another trip to the farmer's market!  It was a quick trip today.  My mom and I didn't stick around too long and I didn't buy much.  Just a few bunches of dinosaur kale, two eggplants, and some tomatoes - the 1st of the season!


  
I also bought some new jam from The Granola Tree.  There is actually coffee in the jam!  And hazelnuts.  In the jam.  It's amazing!  I am super excited about this one and already have some ideas formulating for what to do with it.  (Stay tuned!)


And then Friday took a very exciting turn when I went to the beach with my sis-in-law Jaime.  We basically spent the whole afternoon lounging on our rafts in the lake, listening to 90's rock blasting from the speakers.  It was pretty much the best day ever.  It's no Lake Michigan but we had a relaxing day in our own little paradise!


Happy Friday to you!


No comments:

Post a Comment